2017/2018 APPLICATION/REGISTRATION PROCESS
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION FOR APPLICANTS IN NIGERIA
Applicants are to pay a non-refundable sum of 7,500 Naira into the designated banks.
- For bank deposit, ensure to write your phone number as the depositor’s name on the payment slip.
- For Online transfers, candidates are to write their valid phone numbers as the transaction comment/remark.
Applicants are to wait for a period of 24 hours during which payment verification code will be sent via sms to the phone number used for payment.
Applicants are to input the payment verification code on the payment verification page (by clicking the VERIFY PAYMENT link), complete and submit the student registration form.
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
International applicants are to :
- Pay the application fee of 40 USD using Paypal or credit card.
- Send an email to email@example.com containing all necessary transaction details as well as applicant’s mobile number.
- Wait for a reply email which contains the username and password to be used on the verification page.
- Login to the payment verification page (by clicking the link below) to register for your preferred course of study
Candidates are to pay the appropriate tuition fee as detailed below into any designated bank.
- Islamic Da’wah Methodology : 7,500 Naira(For Nigerians), $50.00 (For international students).
- Science of World Religions : 12,000 Naira(For Nigerians), $60.00 (For international students).
- Comparative Religion Studies : 12,500 Naira(For Nigerians), $70.00 (For international students).
- Information Technology : 12,000 Naira(For Nigerians), $40.00 (For international students).
Thereafter, Candidates will receive sms to confirm tuition payment.
Finally, an email and/or sms containing student’s portal login credentials and an admission letter will be sent to successful candidate within 72 hours of tuition fee confirmation.
- Candidates are strongly advised to check out the pre-requisites for their selected field/course of study.
- Candidates who wants to take Comparative Religion Studies MUST first enroll for Islamic Da’wah Methodologies and Science of World Religions.
Contact 08177700035, 08099900480 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any registration related difficulties.
Contact us to see what we can do for you. We can help you by giving you free salvation-related advice or you can join our teaming fans by attending any ACADIP’s upcoming program.
Account Name : ACADIP ILOBU BRANCH
Account Number : 2030989214
Bank: First Bank
We maintain the integrity of our programs by constantly monitoring our students after graduation and by also taking feedback from the society. Simply click on the link below to log a complain ticket against any of our graduates who is (are) suspected to have been involved in an anti-social behaviour towards non-Muslims. Thorough investigations would be carried out and such students will be duly dealt with. PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE.
Please see below before you apply
Applicants must possess minimum of “O” Level certificate(Nigeria), GCSE(UK), High School Diploma(US), or any other equivalent of the aforementioned Certificates. Applicants must also be computer literate, mentally fit and be of good character.
2017 Academic Calendar
I have the singular honour and a very rare privilege of welcoming you to this world-class Institute of learning.
At AICOS, we have an eye on the future, we are in tune with the present and are very conversant with history:-these have made us to be different amongst our equals.
I present to you the finest of tutors and team under whose mentorship you shall be taken through the oven of Knowledge and I have no doubt that you shall be well baked.
You will also be required to exercise high levels of commitment and discipline as you shall need these to scale through.
Please accept my congratulations.
ACADIP Institute of Comparative Religious Studies.